Traditional solid silver Knife Rests with nicely shaped ends culminating in very pronounced balls.
They are a particularly elegant pair having slender central bars and are in perfect condition.
Hallmarked Birmingham 1897/8 and made by Hilliard & Thomason who were renowned for making small silver items.
They exhibited at the The Grand International Exhibition at Crystal Palace in 1851.
The rests measure 3" long x 1"high.£ 100.00 (GBP) - 1 pair Add to Basket